Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day weekend at Reynold's Plantation


Every trip has to include a slide...I just love 'em.















And did you see my new shoes? Move over Carrie Bradshaw!













I just love eating in the garden...














and having fun with Daddy when we ate s'mores....












...and swam in the pool.












I kept up with my reading...














...despite many hours lounging poolside eating goldfish.













I lined my people all up for their flight to Paris...







Here they all are at a nice Parisian cafe.

I'm just exhausted after all that fun!








1 comment:

Trish said...

What a great photos... what a great kid! I appreciate a kid who likes books... we've just gotten Anders over the habit of eating them instead of reading them. BTW... where did you find those awesome wood people? I'm so over the Fisher Price stuff it's not funny.

Love the pictures! I check you guys out every day. (No pressure.)